Kutak Rock - Best move ever - I only regret I didn't come here sooner! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Kutak Rock

"Best move ever - I only regret I didn't come here sooner!"

Current Employee - Legal Secretary in Omaha, NE
Current Employee - Legal Secretary in Omaha, NE

I have been working at Kutak Rock full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Kutak Rock is very supportive of their employees and is supportive of our personal and professional growth. They listen to, care about and respect their employees. I haven't work much with the other offices, but hands down I would recommend working in the Omaha office to my friends.

Cons

I have tried and tried to come up with a 'con', and honestly I can't think of a thing. No job or company is perfect - but I know how lucky I am, I work with a great group of attorneys and my support in HR is amazing.

Advice to Management

Please keep up the good work!

Other Employee Reviews for Kutak Rock

1. "Good, middle of the pack national law firm"

Pros

Good relationships amongst associates, not ultra-competitive

Cons

Senior partners will work til their on their death bed, so junior partners are really glorified associates

Advice to Management

Offer guidance/training to junior employees on how to go about developing a client base

"Never Again."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

I worked at Kutak Rock full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Unlimited Supplies and Resources, Great IT department and Computer Training. Clean Environment. Nice Parking.

Cons

Very low moral between employees vs. management. Management tended to be instigators in gossip and unprofessional when dealing with conflicts between the staff. Professional Staff openly gossiped in front of the person of whom they were speaking of. Rules of policy and procedures were often disregarded(including dress code and attendance) The feeling of forced overtime was often felt. Very hostile work environment. Extreme amount of bickering and arguing amongst the professional staff.

Advice to Management

What is said behind closed doors should stay there. Management vs Employee issues should stay within the people involved and not discussed with other staff members. More Active management would be necessary in running a professional work environment.