Employee Review

Current Employee

Great Interview/Onboarding Process

Aug 2, 2021 - Pricing and Business Analyst in Fort Worth, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company is quick to respond and keeps communication precise.

Cons

There are no cons from where I stand.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great people to work with

Sep 7, 2021 - Value Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

HR is very involved from the beginning Colleagues are very helpful Training was provided

Cons

None so far as I'm still learning the system.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Kyriba Corp. Response

Thank you for sharing your feedback! It is great to hear that you are enjoying your time at Kyriba and that you had a positive onboarding experience. We, too, agree that the Kyriba team is full of amazing and passionate people who thrive on making an impact. We wish you all the best in your Kyriba career!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

New Hire here - Fantastic interview and Onboarding

May 21, 2021 - Vice President in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Interview and onboarding was easy - very welcoming. First time in my career to do everything virtually - found the team to be quick and not delay scheduling - each step was scheduled within a day - this is hard to find as often companies go silent for a week between each interview. I was done with 9 interviews in 2 weeks - all with C-suite execs. Onboarding has been great .... schedule laid out upon arrival.... team / colleagues so far seem like go getters and excited to be a part of Kyriba growth path.

Cons

Not many complaints so far ..... aside from Google suites - although my understanding is we are moving away from that shortly!! I can’t wait. Slight delay in equipment ... no issues though.

1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Kyriba Corp..