L'BRI Pure n' Natural - Great company!!! | Glassdoor

"Great company!!!"

Current Contractor - Independent Consultant/Cetrified Skin Care Specialist in McHenry, IL

I have been working at L'BRI Pure n' Natural as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

L'BRI is by far the best direct sales company I have worked for. They care about their associates. And on top of everything I get to share these wonderful products with others. I have never seen a product as great as L'BRI. My customers feel the same way. Makes me feel great when a customer tells me how wonderful and great their skin looks and feels!!!

Cons

Wish they would go live with the new website. Direct sales can be a tough business. Nothing to do with L'BRI. I just need to figure out how to get shows and recruits. Want to retire from my full-time job and do my L'BRI full time.

Advice to Management

None

Other Employee Reviews for L'BRI Pure n' Natural

"American Made - Natural - Integrity"

Current Employee - Executive Manager in Racine, WI
    Current Employee - Executive Manager in Racine, WI

I have been working at L'BRI Pure n' Natural full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

L'BRI Pure n' Natural is a company that truly helps you to build your own business along side your current job or all alone. They have training available no matter what availability you have. It is possible to earn back your small investment to start on your first show! Quite often, the consultant who sponsors you will actually do that show for you! It's a win/win. Stock is always available and can ship quickly anywhere in the U.S. Pricepoint is affordable. Hostess Gifts are extremely generous! Easy to promote! lbri.com/lizk

Cons

It's a job. You get out of it what you put into it. I don't really think this is a con, but never want people to think that they money comes flying at you without doing your footwork! I can't imagine my life without it and I guess the only con is that people don't realize what a great job direct sales are.... but do your homework before you start!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work! Best customer service ever !... to customers and consultants!

2. "The sky is the limits!"

Current Employee - L'BRI Independent Consultant in Milwaukee, WI
    Current Employee - L'BRI Independent Consultant in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at L'BRI Pure n' Natural part-time

Pros

Best Direct Sales company to work with. Amazing products that customers regularly purchase and a very positive work atmosphere. You work and make as much money as you want.

Cons

You have to be self driven and if you don't do your job, you don't make much money. You have to be comfortable talking to people.

Advice to Management

Keep being awesome! I love how positive and caring this company is.