KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

Chaotic and frustrating

Jun 7, 2022 - Executive Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Hybrid work, great external opportunities to get to know the team

Cons

EA's are treated differently than all the staff, lack of consistent communication, an ever changing process of what is important and what isn't

Continue reading
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Hard work, but management cares and there is a great team

Aug 14, 2022 - Consultant in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Comp is great, and the people are fantastic. I've worked at the company since I was an Associate, and while there are times that can be quite difficult, on the whole LEK does a pretty good job at protecting work life balance and making you feel valued. Glad to work here!

Cons

Hours can get a bit long relative to a 9-5; it's professional services so the bad weeks might be closer to ~70 hours or so, but in general they hang around 60.

Continue reading
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

All the expected benefits of consulting, with a generally friendly and respectful culture

Aug 6, 2022 - Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Variety of industry exposure - Social, respectful, collegiate culture - Smart, capable colleagues - Small-firm environment, where you can contribute in your own way, with international opportunities (SWAPS, MBA-sponsorship)

Cons

- Lots of room to improve Equity, Diversity & Inclusion with a general lack of leadership in this space at the top-level. We're still at the very early stages in comparison to our competitors (particularly around racial equity, socioeconomic & LGBTQ+ inclusion), but looks like we're on a positive trajectory. - Room to improve IT and systems. Feels like our IT is stuck in 2010.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about L.E.K. Consulting.

L.E.K. Consulting Photos