L'Oréal - Great Culture | Glassdoor

"Great Culture"

Current Employee - Human Resources in Clark, NJ

I have been working at L'Oréal full-time for more than a year

Pros

L'Oreal USA is not for everyone. Let me start with that... But if you enjoy working in an environment that is passionate about winning and where you can bring any idea to the table then this company is for you. Now the challenge is how you get it done....just like anywhere else. But L'Oreal is not an overly process driven company overall. What I love is that you can create your own and there are great people who... are willing to help. This company truly embraces diversity and inclusion. No one size fits all model here.

Cons

L'Oreal has thrived all these years with great people. However, in this digital age it's time to balance it out with better systems and tools. Too manual for a company this size.

Advice to Management

Seeing a lot of positive change in work flexibility with the renovations at The Hub. It is crucial we continue to find flexible work options across all LUSA locations to not only compete but go beyond our competition.

L'Oréal2018-05-08
  1. "so far, so good!!"

Current Employee - Social Media Manager

I have been working at L'Oréal full-time

Pros

I have been working at L'Oréal for a little over a month now. As a recent college grad, I couldn't be happier with my role and the environment I get to work in. Management and directors want you to learn, encourage creativity, and acknowledge a job well done.

Cons

I am so happy to be working for such a reputable company with a strong culture, so none.

L'Oréal2019-10-14
  2. "Good Company"

Current Employee - Senior Manager

I have been working at L'Oréal full-time

Pros

work life balance, upward mobility

Cons

none that I can think of at the moment

L'Oréal2019-12-06

Discover more reviews about L'Oréal.