L7 Creative Communications - Enriching Experience! | Glassdoor

"Enriching Experience!"

Pros

Great employees, fun work environment, and renowned clients all add up to a great experience that makes it easy to come to work.

The staff and management of L7 Creative are very friendly and are always looking for ways to better the relationship with clients, as well as bettering themselves and others. Every day is a learning adventure that exposes you to a rewarding career! The agency on the whole is a cohesive unit filled with talented members always ready for the next test ahead!

Cons

Just like any other agency that is dealing with multiple big projects, a busy environment leaves little room for training, however, a little adaptability fixes that easily!

Advice to Management

Keep on communicating, and having a fun company culture. Rock on, L7!

Other Employee Reviews for L7 Creative Communications

1. "Creative and Rewarding Workplace"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

I have been working at L7 Creative Communications full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This agency gives you exposure to the full scope of what a marketing agency has to offer. It is an environment where creative thinking is both cherished and rewarded.

There is huge potential at this company, from a client growth perspective and from a professional perspective (ability to be promoted/move up).The decision makers here are very adaptable and are always looking for ways to improve or change processes, for the benefit of their employees and clients. Not only that, but they welcome the opinions and ideas of employees.

Superiors are very good at recognizing, acknowledging, and promoting hard working employees. This makes for a good culture and employee morale....and it reinforces me to want to work hard and do my best work. Working here has exceeded my expectations. I genuinely enjoy going to work and I am looking forward to working here for many years to come.

Cons

This is a fast paced environment and I feel the employees that are most successful here are the ones that work hard, work well with others (are happy to help others even when they don't have to and have positive attitudes), and are well rounded individuals. This is an environment that I thrive in, but it may not be for everyone.

Advice to Management

Continue to refine your team with only the best and continue to improve your processes, and I have no doubt that this company will continue to be successful.

"So Much Opportunity"

I have been working at L7 Creative Communications full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great office environment - We are practically family around here. We have a lot of parties, eat a lot of pizza, the fridge is always stocked, and I sit 5 feet away from a foosball table. How cool is that?!

But in all seriousness, we have TONS of young talent. There is a great outlook with the team we have in place. These are the smartest people I've been around and we're all so passionate about what we do. There isn't one person in this office that couldn't become an industry leader.

I love coming to work every day.

Cons

The hours can get long during the busy season, but that comes with the industry we're in. Contrary to that, it can definitely get slow sometimes. But there's ALWAYS something to work on, trust me. Just go find it!

There's also been a lot of change in work processes over the last year or so, so that's always hard. BUT, with how it's been working out so far I could actually throw that into the "Pros" column. Everyone has a definitive role in the agency and we all know who to turn to for specific tasks.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing, I've learned so much over the past three years it's ridiculous. Also, keep hiring from within. The talent we are cultivating here is immense. We have the team in place to take this agency to new heights.