Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Placement at lovely firms, open management, flexible schedule

Feb 24, 2021 - Library Assistant in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Some wonderful coworkers and nice firms, flexible work schedule, open minded management

Cons

Would have liked additional training at the onset, but teams were patient and open.

Marketing Manager

Thank you for posting your review. We're glad you enjoyed the flexible work schedule and firm environment. Regarding training, please don't hesitate to ask your supervisor or management for additional help. We want to make sure all of our staff are comfortable to direct questions or concerns to appropriate individuals so that they can fully thrive in their position.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Culture and Commitment

Feb 5, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Communication from leadership, cohesive culture, opportunity for advancement.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Marketing Manager

First off, thank you for your years of employment with LAC Group. We are pleased to hear your positive experience with LAC's leadership, culture and avenues of advancement within the company. We value your review and appreciate the time you've taken to write one.

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Better than average contracting agencies

Apr 4, 2021 - Anonymous Job Title in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice managers, HR works well, great colleagues. Appreciate the all-company meetings with the head of company to let us know how the company is doing.

Cons

Lower pay and vacation days than if one were working directly as an employee for a client

Marketing Manager

We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts. It's wonderful to hear you've enjoyed working with your colleagues and attending the company town halls. As we don't have the specifics of your role, we can generally address your comment on pay and vacation days. If you're in a contracting role, then compensation and other conditions are governed by the specific client agreement.

Discover more reviews about LAC Group.