LEAP - Freedom & Opportunity | Glassdoor
  1. "Freedom & Opportunity"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at LEAP full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The ownership at LEAP is empowering. There is a commitment to excellence and a willingness to invest in people, culture, and technology. If you have a big idea and a sound plan, chances are you'll find the support you need. There is a fun culture that embraces work from home days, dogs in the office, and happy hours. It truly is a work hard, play hard mentality. Creatively the sky is the limit. LEAP is... un-afraid to pitch brave and bold creative ideas along with the responsible concepts. The driving point of view is Market Less Matter More. So if you can justify why something "matters more" there's a good chance it will be thoughtfully considered.

Cons

Collaboration between three locations Cincinnati, Louisville, and Indianapolis can sometimes be challenging. However, short commutes, video chat, and chat apps tend to be helpful.

LEAP2017-11-04

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great atmosphere with great people"

Former Employee - Junior Software Developer in Louisville, KY

I worked at LEAP part-time for more than a year

Pros

It felt like I was part of a family there. Everyone on my team helped me if I had a question about something. I felt like I was around a bunch of like-minded people every time I went into work.

Cons

There really isn't many downsides. Some of the members of other teams could be a little overbearing at times.

LEAP2019-06-19

"Excellent People, Awesome Work Environment, Great Jumping Point"

Current Employee - Senior Linux Systems Administrator in Louisville, KY

I have been working at LEAP full-time for more than a year

Pros

The pay is decent, but go in prepared to negotiate, don't low ball yourself. The company has an amazing working environment and atmosphere, the people are friendly and the culture is relaxed. Tees & Jeans are appropriate working attire for normal days. Dogs are allowed in the office, so be sure you don't have allergies, or plan to discuss this if you do. You won't find a better group of people to work... with, everyone is friendly and you will make a lot of friends.

Cons

The company is small, so benefits are costly. There is no formal 401K Matching program, there is "Profit Sharing" but its not highly active. The work can be stressful with tight deadlines and a typically lean staff. Upper management is typically hands off on the day to day. Sick Days count against PTO and the vacation/holiday structure takes getting used to.

Advice to Management

Focus less on loyalty and more about hiring quality staff.

LEAP2018-04-28

Discover more reviews about LEAP.