LEAP - Mid sized digital agency | Glassdoor
  1. "Mid sized digital agency"

Current Employee - IT Support Specialist in Louisville, KY

I have been working at LEAP full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Coworkers are decent people. A fair mix of personalities and professionals. Managers value professional development. Send employees to attend out of state conferences. Client and vendor hosted events. Nerf Wars! Supply newer mac or pc work laptop. They are okay with doggos. Some keep treats at their desk. Only if he's been a good boy... Hard working culture. Appreciate current and emerging trends and technologies.

Cons

Hard working culture. Weeks can be long sometimes. Its a medium sized company so the benefits aren't the cheapest. Gets loud in shared work spaces. Don’t recycle if they don’t have to. Less than average paid time off days.

Advice to Management

Less meetings! More food-truck days!

LEAP2018-01-18

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great atmosphere with great people"

Former Employee - Junior Software Developer in Louisville, KY

I worked at LEAP part-time for more than a year

Pros

It felt like I was part of a family there. Everyone on my team helped me if I had a question about something. I felt like I was around a bunch of like-minded people every time I went into work.

Cons

There really isn't many downsides. Some of the members of other teams could be a little overbearing at times.

LEAP2019-06-19

"Excellent People, Awesome Work Environment, Great Jumping Point"

Current Employee - Senior Linux Systems Administrator in Louisville, KY

I have been working at LEAP full-time for more than a year

Pros

The pay is decent, but go in prepared to negotiate, don't low ball yourself. The company has an amazing working environment and atmosphere, the people are friendly and the culture is relaxed. Tees & Jeans are appropriate working attire for normal days. Dogs are allowed in the office, so be sure you don't have allergies, or plan to discuss this if you do. You won't find a better group of people to work... with, everyone is friendly and you will make a lot of friends.

Cons

The company is small, so benefits are costly. There is no formal 401K Matching program, there is "Profit Sharing" but its not highly active. The work can be stressful with tight deadlines and a typically lean staff. Upper management is typically hands off on the day to day. Sick Days count against PTO and the vacation/holiday structure takes getting used to.

Advice to Management

Focus less on loyalty and more about hiring quality staff.

LEAP2018-04-28

Discover more reviews about LEAP.