LEWIS Global Communications - A great place to grow your career | Glassdoor

"A great place to grow your career"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at LEWIS Global Communications full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Generous time off -Flexible work from home policy -Energetic, hard working employees -Huge opportunity for growth and promotion within the agency -Leadership has a "door is always open" ethos -Relaxed, open-minded atmosphere

Cons

-As with any agency, work-life balance can be a bit of a struggle, especially for senior leadership -Issues with backfilling positions and hiring new talent

LEWIS Global Communications2017-06-07
  1. "Great Place to Work At"

Former Employee - Account Executive in San Diego, CA

I worked at LEWIS Global Communications full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Great Benefits - Amazing Managers - Growth Opportunities - Good Clients

Cons

- HR is a bit of a mess

LEWIS Global Communications2019-05-14

"Something is Rotten in the State of LEWIS"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I worked at LEWIS Global Communications full-time for more than a year

Pros

To say that I did not have positive experiences during my time at LEWIS would be irresponsible: - My PR skills have never been sharper. - Some team members DO know how to pick each other up. - CEO, Chris Lewis, is a nice guy with some interesting thoughts about the advertising and PR industry.

Cons

- No transparency within teams. - For all intents and purposes, direct managers do believe there is an "I" in "team". - Cliquey culture; if you're not part of one, you're being backstabbed constantly. - They will criticize your every single move even though you do exactly as they instructed. - Creativity within the company is repetitive in nature with little-to-no feedback accepted from junior employees. - No... room to grow, to the point where I got laughed at for exposing my five-year plan during my midyear evaluation. - Boring clients with zero intentions of looking for better brands.

Advice to Management

Something is rotten in the state of LEWIS Global Communications (especially the SF office). Management better get to the bottom of it or the high turn-over is going to be higher.

LEWIS Global Communications2019-08-30

Discover more reviews about LEWIS Global Communications.