LEWIS Global Communications - Happy I joined LEWIS | Glassdoor
  1. "Happy I joined LEWIS"

I have been working at LEWIS Global Communications full-time

Pros

LEWIS by far has the nicest group of people than any other place I’ve worked at. Everyone is supportive and fun to be around. I feel like my line manager and office head really care about me and want me to succeed. I’m working on some interesting clients and the kinds of clients we are pitching and winning show me that the agency is going in the right direction. Work life balance is great and they have been very flexible...

Cons

While everyone is nice, it seems that we have a few people that don’t always pull their weight or work on the same level as the rest of the team. Sometimes that leads me to pick up their slack. Also I work in a smaller growing office so we don’t get things like weekly breakfasts that other offices get but I hope that changes when we get bigger.

Advice to Management

Look at the few who are not performing and call them out, help them improve or get rid of them. Other than that, continue to inspire people to do their best and keep up your focus on growing the business and bringing in more great people.

LEWIS Global Communications2018-12-15
  1. "Great Place to Work At"

Former Employee - Account Executive in San Diego, CA

I worked at LEWIS Global Communications full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Great Benefits - Amazing Managers - Growth Opportunities - Good Clients

Cons

- HR is a bit of a mess

LEWIS Global Communications2019-05-14
  2. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Director in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at LEWIS Global Communications full-time for more than a year

Pros

LEWIS is great- you're surrounded by incredibly smart people and big ideas. Work/life balance is good for an agency.

Cons

Process is a bit lacking, but that is normal when things are so fast paced.

Advice to Management

Give smart and capable employees more ownership over what they're working on, don't hold things too close to your chest-- this will result in more progress at more levels.

LEWIS Global Communications2019-04-16

Discover more reviews about LEWIS Global Communications.