LEWIS Global Communications - Depends on the team | Glassdoor
  1. "Depends on the team"

Current Employee - Account Executive in London, England

I have been working at LEWIS Global Communications full-time for more than a year

Pros

People are generally nice but depends what team you get into. Free tea, coffee, and fruit. If you have a good idea for a campaign, it doesn't matter what position you are on - it's heard. Not so much when you have a good idea for the office though.

Cons

The truth is you often end up working late and it's sort of expected. The pressure to get new clients while keeping the current ones is high. There are not so many chill out days or evenings when you could just go for a drink with your colleagues - mainly because everyone is tired by the end of the day. The need to keep the office buzzing in working hours to appear more funky/creative when you actually want to... focus on your work.

Advice to Management

Keep your employees happy so they can make your clients happy. Don't overwork people. Don't be in it just for yourself. Managing doesn't mean micro-managing.

LEWIS Global Communications2013-09-27
  1. "Great Place to Work At"

Former Employee - Account Executive in San Diego, CA

I worked at LEWIS Global Communications full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Great Benefits - Amazing Managers - Growth Opportunities - Good Clients

Cons

- HR is a bit of a mess

LEWIS Global Communications2019-05-14

"Something is Rotten in the State of LEWIS"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I worked at LEWIS Global Communications full-time for more than a year

Pros

To say that I did not have positive experiences during my time at LEWIS would be irresponsible: - My PR skills have never been sharper. - Some team members DO know how to pick each other up. - CEO, Chris Lewis, is a nice guy with some interesting thoughts about the advertising and PR industry.

Cons

- No transparency within teams. - For all intents and purposes, direct managers do believe there is an "I" in "team". - Cliquey culture; if you're not part of one, you're being backstabbed constantly. - They will criticize your every single move even though you do exactly as they instructed. - Creativity within the company is repetitive in nature with little-to-no feedback accepted from junior employees. - No... room to grow, to the point where I got laughed at for exposing my five-year plan during my midyear evaluation. - Boring clients with zero intentions of looking for better brands.

Advice to Management

Something is rotten in the state of LEWIS Global Communications (especially the SF office). Management better get to the bottom of it or the high turn-over is going to be higher.

LEWIS Global Communications2019-08-30

Discover more reviews about LEWIS Global Communications.