LEWIS Global Communications - Want to work for a company that thrives on high turnover, bad management and abused employees.....come work for LEWIS! | Glassdoor

"Want to work for a company that thrives on high turnover, bad management and abused employees.....come work for LEWIS!"

Former Employee - Account Executive in San Francisco, CA

I worked at LEWIS Global Communications

Pros

I had a very small team that was always willing to help, come up with creative ways to help develop our clients and I learned a great deal about social media.

Cons

When I left LEWIS, I was depressed, haggard, and felt like an old machine that had been used up and spit out. I was fortunate to have a team that disliked our manager and the working conditions at LEWIS as much as I did and we were always willing to help each other. LEWIS promises incentives to employees and to their clients but in the end cannot deliver. Aside from the fact that upper management and the VPs are completely...

Advice to Management

Hire and promote individuals who have the experience rather than just the friends of Chris Lewis or those that have merely put in their time.

LEWIS Global Communications2010-08-27
  1. "Great Place to Work At"

Former Employee - Account Executive in San Diego, CA

I worked at LEWIS Global Communications full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Great Benefits - Amazing Managers - Growth Opportunities - Good Clients

Cons

- HR is a bit of a mess

LEWIS Global Communications2019-05-14
  2. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Director in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at LEWIS Global Communications full-time for more than a year

Pros

LEWIS is great- you're surrounded by incredibly smart people and big ideas. Work/life balance is good for an agency.

Cons

Process is a bit lacking, but that is normal when things are so fast paced.

Advice to Management

Give smart and capable employees more ownership over what they're working on, don't hold things too close to your chest-- this will result in more progress at more levels.

LEWIS Global Communications2019-04-16

Discover more reviews about LEWIS Global Communications.