Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 3 years

Amazing Team

Aug 16, 2019 - Business Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

The LMC Group is the best corporate culture I've ever experienced -all team members are valued, developed, and nurtured. My teammates work hard and we genuinely care about each other. The overall feel is vibrant - hard work, creativity, laughter, and diversity.

Cons

Dependent on client needs, work volume varies in some departments.

Public Relations Manager

So much laughter! Thank you for sharing your opinion on our culture.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Business Development

Aug 14, 2019 - Business Development in Manchester, NH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Incredible team, remarkable CEO who is ever encouraging, positive atmosphere, acceptance, excellent work / life balance, cross training, career opportunities.

Cons

There are no cons working at The LMC Group, it's an amazing company run by a CEO that understand business and people so well. All of the employees feel lucky to work at this organization.

Continue reading

Public Relations Manager

You're right--we do feel lucky! Thank you for your review!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

The Joy of Having Your Dream Job By 30

Aug 9, 2019 - Administrative in Manchester, NH
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have had lots of opportunity to train in different roles in my job. I know a lot of admins who do the same thing day-to-day, and I have had opportunities that range from social media, billing, attending trade shows, IT support, and business development , and I'm always looking forward to what is next. The work-life balance makes it really easy to want to make up and go to work, because work feels like a cohesive part of my life without ever feeling like it's intruding on my personal time. Schedule is flexible and it has allowed me to freedom to take care of things in my personal life that had gone neglected in previous jobs (namely health and wellness). The team environment helps foster a feeling of appreciation, belonging, and support in everything we do. There very much is no I, it's all about the work we can do together.

Cons

It can be an adjustment coming from a conventional 9-5 job, especially because a large number of the workforce is remote. Due to the flexibility in work schedules, you are largely responsible for creating your own structure, so there was a learning curve at the beginning to help design a productive day. I am overall happy with the compensation and benefits, but do wish that vision and dental were offered as part of the healthcare plan.

Continue reading

Public Relations Manager

"The team environment helps foster a feeling of appreciation, belonging, and support in everything we do." Love this--thank you for posting your review!

Discover more reviews about LMC Group.