LMO - Nice benefits, no growth, bad management | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for LMO

"Nice benefits, no growth, bad management"

Pros

good benefits for senior staff
nice people

Cons

no growth for staff
poor management

Other Employee Reviews for LMO

1. "It is what you make it. In a time of transition."

Former Employee - Media Planner/Buyer in Arlington, VA
    Former Employee - Media Planner/Buyer in Arlington, VA

I worked at LMO full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-Great people to work with
    -Great opportunities if you're looking for them
    -A lot of autonomy
    -In a time of turmoil and client turnover, means new niches and opportunities are available

Cons

-Not the easiest to
    -Not the greatest pay
    -In a time of turmoil and client turnover, somewhat unstable
    -Heavy workload

Advice to Management

I loved working here and there is still a lot of potential, but improvement needs to come quickly.

"Going downhill but still time to improve"

I have been working at LMO full-time

Pros

These are dwindling but here they are:
    - Flexible schedule - come in before 10am and you can leave before 5:30(rarity now) if your work is done
    - Office space is really nice, large kitchen to get away from your desk and catch up with coworkers
    - A+ coffee machine
    - Snacks in the kitchen and you can request others - nice to see the company cares about what we want

Cons

- Work is not evenly distributed - it starts at the top of management and gets funneled to lower level employees. Some managers decide they simply don’t want to work that hard that day and force hours upon hours of work on lower employees.
    - Most of the lower employees have worked their way up and continue that process but it creates poor relationships and envy over who can receive the least amount of work and still get by
    - Open office can be very distracting at times
    - I know we’re an agency but lately we seem to be lacking in professionalism

Advice to Management

Company is quickly falling apart at the seams. Although management tries to make it look like everyone is happy and things are going well, there is a lot of internal turmoil and many are looking to leave. I love working for LMO but after the layoffs last year it hasn’t been the same. Management is scrambling to take all the new business it can meanwhile lower employees are dealing with the sudden influx of work and stress to keep up. Morale is getting lower by the day and if LMO can’t quickly come up with a way to address employee’s unhappiness it will find itself with more clients than employees. Advice to management: take a close look at your team. Do you really want all of them to leave because LMO has become to demanding? We have accomplished a lot of great things this year but at what cost? LMO is straying far from what it once was which is sad to see. It’s understandable we want to grow and take on bigger challenges and pitches, but don’t bite off more than you can chew. I don’t want to give up yet but I know it’s too late for many others.
    *Note: I am writing this because I sincerely care. This has been a great company for many people and am proud to be a part of its success.