LOGICnow - Great place to grow your career | Glassdoor

"Great place to grow your career"

in Durham, NC

I have been working at LOGICnow for less than a year

Pros

The company is poised for success and the employees are dedicated to working together to achieve that success. Everyone is very collaborative and friendly. Management listens to feedback and even asks for employees to be bluntly honest about that feedback. There is a "no bulls***" policy which is refreshing from the way other companies run. Employees are always getting promoted and offered chances for professional development and it's nice to see a company invest in their people this way. Overall, everyone is sharp and hard working, which makes it a great place to be!

Cons

They're moving to an open office environment, which is such a trend these days but employees really don't love that. Vacation and sick time are rolled into one lump which I feel like encourages people to come in to the office when sick to save time for vacation.

Continue reading
    LOGICnow2016-05-25

Other Employee Reviews

"Great Place to Grow Professionally"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

I have been working at LOGICnow full-time for more than a year

Pros

LOGICnow is growing quickly so there are many opportunities to grow within the company. I have been promoted twice so I can speak from experience. Awesome co-workers! Hard work pays off and is noticed. Feedback is welcome - open door policy.

Cons

Since the company is growing so fast, it takes some time for procedures to catch up. This isn't always a bad thing, though, as it gives employees the opportunity to share ideas on process improvements.

LOGICnow2016-03-01
  2. "Sales Exec"

Sales Associate in Edinburgh, OH

I have been working at LOGICnow for less than a year

Pros

Great team to work with

Cons

Poor Management, bad direction.

Continue reading
    LOGICnow2018-11-16

Discover more reviews about LOGICnow.