LOYAL3 - A smart, close-knit group of innovators in the financial technology space doing meaningful work. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for LOYAL3

"A smart, close-knit group of innovators in the financial technology space doing meaningful work."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at LOYAL3 full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Strong culture of integrity, innovation and interdependence. Fun atmosphere, with a good (and healthy) mix of startup energy, growth challenges (which we adapt well to) and constant innovation. Colleagues that respect each other and know how to have fun, while working hard. A culture of learning. A culture of doing the right thing, while helping to bring investment access to millions of Americans.

Cons

This is a startup, so there are times when we show up early in the morning or stay late at night. But no one tells us to do that, we do it because we want to. Of course, that is something endemic to startups.

Advice to Management

We appreciate the growing number of perks being given to us (organic fruits, cold-pressed juices, Dolores Park resting room with couch, etc.). I think small things like that mean a lot to us.

Other Employee Reviews for LOYAL3

"Great culture, challenging learning environment with big rewards"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at LOYAL3 full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Out of all the places I've worked, the company culture at LOYAL3 is by far the best. As cliche as it sounds, I really do feel like I'm working with friends every day. Like any office culture, there are ebbs and flows but the ebbs are few. The technical expectations are challenging and encompass all aspects of the development lifecycle given that all engineers are encouraged to be proficient in full stack development. The engineers at LOYAL3 are some of the smartest people I’ve ever worked with. The challenge is there if you're willing to find it, own it and run with it.

Cons

If you come from a traditional engineering environment where your path is clearly laid out for you, integrating into LOYAL3 can be a bit jarring. Again, the challenge is there if you're willing to find it, own it and run with it. Success at LOYAL3 depends on how assertive you're willing to be.

Advice to Management

Every employee has their own unique trajectory and set of skills they want to build.

"Great company to work with"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at LOYAL3 full-time (More than a year)

Pros

cooperative and happy co-workers, work-life balance, peers willing to help and mentor others

Cons

Not enough office space, feel a bit cramped