LPL Financial - Opportunities for growth and forward-thinking management | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for LPL Financial

"Opportunities for growth and forward-thinking management"

Current Employee - Designated Principal - Analyst in San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Designated Principal - Analyst in San Diego, CA

I have been working at LPL Financial full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have been fortunate to work with some great people in my specific department in the San Diego office - they are non-micromanaging, I and others have had our hard work recognized, contrary to some other reviews, the jobs that are being outsourced are not jobs which would require speaking to financial advisors or clients and many of these jobs are being completed more accurately and efficiently than when we had people here in the US doing them and I have completely enjoyed my experience with the firm, enough so to recommend a couple of former colleagues apply for positions with LPL.

Cons

Compared to my prior employers in the industry, I find this company has few downsides - I know I am fortunate to work in a building where parking is easy, where working part-time from home is an option and I have had almost no contact with employees who are lazy, incompetent or not friendly. So Cons? I have heard that some salaries are below the market but LPL just announced they completed an industry analysis and are raising salaries for those that are below market for 2014.

Advice to Management

I am impressed by the amount of communication we receive from upper management, I like that I have had the opportunity to meet and ask questions of several upper executives and I find the current direction of the firm to be ambitious, competitive in the industry and I say keep doing what you're doing!

Other Employee Reviews for LPL Financial

1. "Good company to work for"

Current Employee - Workforce Analyst in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Workforce Analyst in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at LPL Financial full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Smart workers, organized leadership, great benefits

Cons

I have no cons to share

Advice to Management

Continued success in the future

"Great place to work!"

Former Contractor - Web Architect in San Diego, CA
    Former Contractor - Web Architect in San Diego, CA

I worked at LPL Financial as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Smart people, Great Reward, Really appreciated the team members, lots of intelligent people, focused on the best possible outcomes

Cons

There are no cons that I can say about LPL other than the commute from home to Sorrento Valley can be a pain.

Advice to Management

Keep growing the company, you are doing great!