LTG Marketing & Development - Entry Level/Brand Ambassador | Glassdoor
  1. Entry Level/Brand Ambassador

• Overall

I worked at LTG Marketing & Development full-time

Pros

Fun environment. They play games and go out a lot. Good teachers. Good money. Lots of bonuses. Growth. Experience. The Management.

Cons

Challenging. Only for people that can step up and really want something. Whether its more money or growth I guess.

Advice to Management

Keep it up. I ran into Manny on the street the other day and it was nice to see him. I asked a lot about the team and it was nice to hear you guys expanded to another office! You were talking about it for a while so I'm glad you got the chance to. Seems like it'll keep happening the way it looks. I still follow you guys on Insta and fb. Love seeing you doing your thing!

Other Employee Reviews

1. Great company, but the work isn't for everyone

I worked at LTG Marketing & Development full-time

Pros

Fantastic Management, In depth training

Cons

Door to Door Sales Position

• corporate trainer

• Overall
      Former Employee - Corporate Trainer

I worked at LTG Marketing & Development full-time for more than a year

Pros

fun environment and opportunity for growth. If you are okay with a 100% commission structure than this might be okay with you, you have to work hard each week to get the pay check.

Cons

no paid time off or benefits, which is okay for interns but might be harder for someone who is not entry level. 12 pm- 8 pm hours, you are only paid based off of sales not time spent in the office.

Advice to Management

Be up front about what to expect rather than saying things like "enterprise has the same pay structure" when no it does not. Taking feedback about someone who is being honest about their experience and saying they "aren't mentally tough" does not sound trustworthy.

Discover more reviews about LTG Marketing & Development.