LTG Marketing & Development - Most valuable job experience I've ever had | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for LTG Marketing & Development

"Most valuable job experience I've ever had"

Former Employee - Intern in New York, NY
Former Employee - Intern in New York, NY

I worked at LTG Marketing & Development full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Began working for LTG at the beginning of the summer as an intern. From my very first day, everyone at LTG made it a priority for me to be welcomed, comfortable, to train me to be successful in this business, and to make sure I got what I desired out of this internship, even though I was only there for a short period of time. The leadership at LTG makes it their first priority to invest in their employees, which stood out to me greatly from other companies I've worked for. I commuted and hour and a half to and from their office, and looked forward to going to work everyday even with how far away I lived. The office environment is incredibly positive and encouraging, with everyone interacting with each other in a team-like manner. While I only worked at LTG for the short term, I was still able to take advantage of the many opportunities for upward mobility that the structure of the company provides. Not only did they give me numerous opportunities for increased responsibility and growth, but they taught me everything I needed in order to be successful as I gained more authority. It is most definitely a position where what you put into this job you will get out of it. Initially, I began my internship wanting to try something totally different and outside of my comfort zone. Because I committed to it, I not only accomplished that, but learned more than I have in any college course or internship I engaged in previously, made more money than I thought was possible in a summer, and developed friendships with everyone that I worked with that I will keep with me for a life time. I would highly recommend LTG for anyone who wants a positive work environment, for their employer to invest and develop them, and who wants to try something much more rewarding than the typical day job.

Cons

Only con of working here was that I eventually had to leave to go back to college. Trying to make it work with my degree so that I can graduate in 3 years instead of 4 so I can come back ASAP to be apart of this incredible company.

Advice to Management

No advice to the management. I have an incredible amount of respect for Manny and all of the other leaders, feel incredibly lucky that I got to work with them this summer, and hope that I can someday be as hardworking, dedicated, and incredible as they are.

Aug 3, 2015 – HR Director

First off congratulations on finishing your internship! It's so great to hear that you attained so many new skills during your time with us. Good luck finishing school and we look forward to a... More

Other Employee Reviews for LTG Marketing & Development

"Something different"

Current Employee - Entry Level/Brand Ambassador
    Current Employee - Entry Level/Brand Ambassador

I have been working at LTG Marketing & Development full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone is really helpful. They really don't like to see people do bad. It's different than other places I've worked because it's a little more upbeat. Everyone hangs out outside of work, whether or not it's an office planned event. High earning potential. The average pay is like a normal entry level job but some people make a lot every week.

Cons

It's hard work. Typical sales/marketing con. There's definitely ways to keep it challenging and interesting so you don't burn out.

Jul 27, 2015 – HR Director

We're so happy to hear you are enjoying the positive work environment we work so hard to maintain!

2. "Great first sales job"

Former Employee - Sales
    Former Employee - Sales

Pros

Great office atmosphere and training. Ability to make a good amount of money if you put the work into it. A lot of independence. Good hours.

Cons

High turnover rate. Commission based salary can be bad if you aren't productive. Upward movement rare and not as easy as they make it seem.

Aug 3, 2015 – HR Director

Thanks for the review! We're glad you enjoyed our company culture and structure during your time with us. Our opportunities for upward mobility do require meeting set standards and criteria so hard... More