LUSH North America - Fun and professional atmosphere, I love my store. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for LUSH North America

"Fun and professional atmosphere, I love my store."

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Santa Clara, CA
Current Employee - Sales Associate in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at LUSH North America part-time (More than a year)

Pros

my staff, customers, and products are all amazing

Cons

It is hard to live off of my salary and working in the mall gets tiring.

Other Employee Reviews for LUSH North America

"Good if you only want the discount"

Current Employee - Sales Associate
    Current Employee - Sales Associate

I have been working at LUSH North America part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Discount is better than most places.

Cons

Poor Management
    Not enough hours
    False Promises
    Tell you there is room for growth, only for you to find out (the hard way) that there is none
    Terrible hourly pay
    No benefits
    They claim to embrace all personalities, and there are a lot of eccentric people there, but if you are anything close to "normal" they will turn against you.
    Very Clique driven, like high school

Advice to Management

Stop thinking that you're above everyone that works for you and take some business classes, don't be a hypocrite and do what you are asking your employees to do (be on time, be passionate, don't play favorites don't stand behind the register all day) and most of all, don't act like you embrace all personalities.

2. "Its a Hit or Miss...."

Former Employee - Key-Holder/Floor-Leader in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Key-Holder/Floor-Leader in Atlanta, GA

I worked at LUSH North America part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great training, amazing products and parties, and wonderful staff to work with! The company has great values and promotes many fantastic organization. They hire great people who believe in the values and sell great products to go with it. They also have lots of benefits for the employees.

Cons

I was terminated because of heresy about a physical abuse rumor. The manager constantly verbally abused the employees, sent many home in tears, and sexually harassed the employees. The company did not seem to even notice my complaint when I emailed corporate, so I was very disappointed in that. The manager also had never worked for LUSH so she had no idea what she was selling. The management was awful, and since I was hoping to move up in the company, the fact I was terminated was very devastating.

Advice to Management

Hire managers who respect their employees, actually care and know about the company and the products, and upper management should reply to employees about their complaints - especially with harassment from the store manager.