La Bella Baskets - I'm really pleased with my decision to join the La Bella Baskets sales team! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for La Bella Baskets

"I'm really pleased with my decision to join the La Bella Baskets sales team!"

Current Employee - Gift Basket Consultant, Sales Director
Current Employee - Gift Basket Consultant, Sales Director

I have been working at La Bella Baskets part-time (More than a year)

Pros

This company has a great mission, fabulous products, and good compensation for its sales team if you put in the effort. This is a work-at-home opportunity which is great for stay at home parents, college students, or those who just want to supplement their incomes and get out from under the thumbs of their bosses.

It is NOT a get rich quick scheme, like so many other work at home opportunities and you won't see flashy pictures of sports cars and bikini models around large swimming pools, which I believe is a testament to their honesty in their business practices.

I've been really happy in my time at La Bella Baskets and really pleased with the excellent training, support, website sales tracking and management system provided, and the camaraderie among the consultants and management, who seems to genuinely want you to succeed.

Cons

This is a independent contractor position, so you are your own boss. This can be a benefit or a detractor, depending on who you are and how much work you want to do. There are minimal costs for keeping your website active but I feel that they are reasonable and the system is great, so I have no complaints. Others may feel otherwise. Also, you get what you put into it. You must be willing to work hard to see the rewards, but the support is there and the materials are great. I did a lot of research before joining and can say that this is the best work at home opportunity I've found.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and positivity. It shows and is appreciated.

Other Employee Reviews for La Bella Baskets

1. "Never had a problem with product! Great company!"

I have been working at La Bella Baskets part-time

Pros

Best work at home business out there! Everything is done for you, plenty of training, people are supportive, business write off, fun to grow and help people. Love it!

Cons

Need more hours in the day!

Advice to Management

More offline marketing material would be great.

2. "If you love gifts, join La Bella Baskets and support a good cause."

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at La Bella Baskets as a contractor

Pros

I enjoy having my own online boutique. Products are beautiful and of good quality. People loves them as well as the website. No need to manage inventories or delivery.

Cons

You need to dedicate time to build your sales, online and offline. Which is what you would do if you have your own business.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and brand your Company extensively to the end user.