La Fosse Associates - Wonderful Experience | Glassdoor

"Wonderful Experience"

Current Employee - Project Assistant & Team Coordinator in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at La Fosse Associates full-time for less than a year

Pros

This has been my first job out of college, and I would definitely recommend to anyone just joining the workforce. The environment at La Fosse is super supportive and inclusive, which allows you to grow and develop quickly. It's not easy work, but you are pushed in the best way possible. One of the big pros is that my individual development is clearly defined, and I am aware of my goals and expectations. There is... also no corporate hierarchy and top management is approachable and invests time in all their employees. I am able to constantly communicate with management about questions/suggestions. All around great experience so far!

Cons

None about the company whatsoever. Recruitment is hard work though, so resilience is definitely essential.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. It's much appreciated that every employee's opinion has strong value!

La Fosse Associates2017-08-18

Other Employee Reviews

"Super supportive and ambitious environment"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at La Fosse Associates full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Really supportive culture - if you have an idea for something internally or want to change directions within the company they'll support you to do so. Worth noting that they're really supportive outside of work too if ever people are having personal difficulties. Culture is big on the agenda, but comes down to rewarding people for their work, supporting ambition, and generally being a nice place to work with nice... people. Just got back from our company ski trip where they sent 130 of us to the slopes for a couple of days which was a great chance to bond with people from other teams etc. which always gets a bit harder as the company grows. The role can be hard at times - it's recruitment after all, but the commission scheme rewards good work, and the company recognises those going through trickier times and will offer additional training and support where they can - but asks for a good work ethic in return. Fantastic management at the top - really clued in to the business, and really open. The MD sits on the floor in an open-desk environment and will genuinely make the time for you and listen if you need it.

Cons

Company grew really quickly last year and with that there will always be changes which people need to adapt to. Having said that, all teething problems are are always addressed and rectified.

Advice to Management

Appreciate it'snot easy - keep it up! Look forward to more international expansions - they're an exciting opportunity for people in the business! :)

La Fosse Associates2017-03-20
  2. "Really loving it so far!"

Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Victoria, England

I have been working at La Fosse Associates full-time for less than a year

Pros

The people and culture of the office is incredibly friendly and welcoming. Everyone's always positive and it has made my induction into the role as smooth and easy as possible.

Cons

It has been hard adjusting to longer work hours, but with the office being so fun the days are flying by! So, no real cons!

Advice to Management

keep doing what you're doing!

La Fosse Associates2019-12-05

Discover more reviews about La Fosse Associates.