LaSalle Network - Not bad at all | Glassdoor

"Not bad at all"

Current Employee - Contract Temp Employee
Current Employee - Contract Temp Employee

Pros

I have a full time job that i cannot work at due to being pregenant. LaSalle has been great at fiding me some temp jobs. It has been great not sitting at home every day going nuts!

Cons

I really do not have much other than they seem to take turning down jobs very personally. I refused once, and did not hear from them for over a month and was emailed an exit interview. They later called with an offer.

Other Employee Reviews for LaSalle Network

1. "Project Manager"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at LaSalle Network full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have been a LaSallian for almost a year now and I can't imagine working anywhere else. I love what I do and I love the people I do it with. I am challenged every day by both my peers and management. Everyone knows my name and cares about my career and my potential. Management is accessible and receptive. The more you invest in LaSalle, the more LaSalle invests in your.

Cons

Long hours but at the end of the day it is so worth it.

Advice to Management

Never change.

LaSalle Network Response

May 22, 2017 – President & CEO

Thanks for your review and positive feedback!

2. "Fantastic recruiting experience."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at LaSalle Network full-time

Pros

I had a really great opportunity and experience to work with Lasalle and Colby, in particular, being recruited for a new role. I've worked with a number of recruiters over the years and it has been a mixed experience. Colby was different. I had full confidence and trust that he wanted what was best for me, regardless of whether or not I ended up pursuing the job that he was recruiting me for. He always wanted to know what was going to make me happy, what interested me and what didn't. and always kept the conversations honest, transparent and authentic. Lasalle and Colby in particular have easily been my best recruiting experience and I'm happy that we still maintain a relationship and he still keeps in touch and is happy to always hear about how my new role is going. I will always be going forward in my career measuring other similar experiences to the bar that Lasalle and Colby have set.

Cons

Nothing I could ever complain about.

LaSalle Network Response

May 22, 2017 – President & CEO

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review and share your experience! We value your feedback and appreciate the kind words. Good luck with the next phase of your career, I know we will stay ... More