LaSalle Network - Oak Brook location | Glassdoor

"Oak Brook location"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL

Pros

Appearance seemed somewhat professional and attentive

Cons

I am a job seeker and used this as a temp agency. I was referred to this branch by the Chicago location since I am located in the burbs and didn't want to go to the downtown branch. The women are around their 20s-30s and the main recruiter has yet to respond back to me even after leaving her a voicemail once and tried to get in touch with her prior by email and phone, but she's always unavailable. Never received the assessments from her or anyone else that interviewed me (1 other girl/woman interviewed me). There was no mention of the assessments until I brought it up. I would try the downtown Chicago branch, they are more attentive and easily able to reach, stay clear from this branch.

Advice to Management

Be more attentive & available. At least respond back via email acknowledging that you received my messages from your voicemail or email.

Other Employee Reviews for LaSalle Network

"Unprofessional atmosphere in the back of the house"

Former Employee - Recruiter/Researcher in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Recruiter/Researcher in Chicago, IL

I worked at LaSalle Network full-time

Pros

Colleagues were friendly and for the most part there to help.

Cons

The company tends to hire fresh grads with absolutely no experience as Project "Managers". It was frustrating putting in strong effort for months on end while watching college grads with absolutely no experience other than a possible two month internship being brought in directly into a position that I had been working towards for months. The CEO says he does not "micromanage" however he spends most of his day walking around the office jumping on people's desks, singing, cursing..i could go on and on. The best way that I could describe the company is "unprofessional high school cult".

Advice to Management

Give more respect to your employees. Appreciate their hard work and reward it rather than insulting them by giving their next promotion to a fresh grad with no experience what so ever.

2. "Happy LaSallian!"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at LaSalle Network full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fun, vibrant corporate culture. "LaSallians" want to work hard and we genuinely want each other to succeed. I know I can always count on my team mates. We think out-of- the-box and find creative solutions for our clients. We have a great work/life balance and are always up for having a good time!

Cons

We don't have company match to our 401k plan. That's the only "con" that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep it up! There are so many of us that love working here and love the direction the company is growing.