LaSalle Network - Very Good | Glassdoor

"Very Good"

Current Contractor - Medical Coding Specialist in Chicago, IL
Current Contractor - Medical Coding Specialist in Chicago, IL

I have been working at LaSalle Network as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

There is never a problem will getting paid on time. The staff was very supportive. Gave me a chance when I had limited experience. Placed me with an excellent company that I enjoyed working for. Kept in contact with me to make sure I was comfortable and satisfied in the position.

Cons

They been unable to place me with another assignment in the last several months. They are limited in the number of connections that they possess to obtain the assignments. At times it is difficult to contact staffing managers.

Advice to Management

Work on obtaining assignments that have less certification requirements for the amount of money that your clients are willing to pay.

Other Employee Reviews for LaSalle Network

"Sweatshop"

Former Employee - Project Manager in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Chicago, IL

I worked at LaSalle Network full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Their locations are spread out nicely for candidates around the surrounding suburbs of Chicago to conveniently interview. They are successful because they work extremely hard, but are not compensated for it.

Cons

They hire young professionals out of college that are eager and ready to work their tails off for just about minimum wage. They sell you on the bonus structure and how much opportunity and potential for career progression there is and then do not deliver. I2-14 hour days, no lunch break, and barely enough money to live off of. No thank you.

Advice to Management

Pay employees more than minimum wage

"Duped"

I worked at LaSalle Network full-time

Pros

People pretend to care. Everybody likes each other because they all buy into the stupid company culture bs and think the CEO is god. So mindless number slaves partake in a beautiful, stepford like atmosphere where everyone is greeted with a Xanax smile and a warm cup of joe. Short, tight dresses and 5 inch stilettos worn by 22-30 year old girls who all speak in the same voice while making 100s of calls a day. Dōmo arigatō misutā Robotto

Cons

Absolutely awful. They lie, totally unprofessional. Do not work here PLEASE if you have a brain and are able to think for yourself. If not, you'll love it. Not the place for educated, self-thinkers.

Advice to Management

Manage? Time management? Prevent employee breakdowns BECAUSE YOU CARE so much