LaSalle Network - Could be a lot more proactive finding placement for their recruits | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for LaSalle Network

"Could be a lot more proactive finding placement for their recruits"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Chicago, IL
Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Chicago, IL

I worked at LaSalle Network as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Prompt payday paycheck, even will go to your assignment location to hand deliver your paycheck to you.

Cons

Not proactive at all about placing you in a full time position. I was placed in a temporary position in an assignment that lasted 8 months. During that time, I was never contacted by LaSalle about any full time opportunities available. When I followed up with them I was given the runaround saying 'we'll get back to you if anything opens up.' Nothing in 8 months time?

Other Employee Reviews for LaSalle Network

1. "Very Good"

Current Contractor - Medical Coding Specialist in Chicago, IL
    Current Contractor - Medical Coding Specialist in Chicago, IL

I have been working at LaSalle Network as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

There is never a problem will getting paid on time. The staff was very supportive. Gave me a chance when I had limited experience. Placed me with an excellent company that I enjoyed working for. Kept in contact with me to make sure I was comfortable and satisfied in the position.

Cons

They been unable to place me with another assignment in the last several months. They are limited in the number of connections that they possess to obtain the assignments. At times it is difficult to contact staffing managers.

Advice to Management

Work on obtaining assignments that have less certification requirements for the amount of money that your clients are willing to pay.

"Sweatshop"

Former Employee - Project Manager in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Chicago, IL

I worked at LaSalle Network full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Their locations are spread out nicely for candidates around the surrounding suburbs of Chicago to conveniently interview. They are successful because they work extremely hard, but are not compensated for it.

Cons

They hire young professionals out of college that are eager and ready to work their tails off for just about minimum wage. They sell you on the bonus structure and how much opportunity and potential for career progression there is and then do not deliver. I2-14 hour days, no lunch break, and barely enough money to live off of. No thank you.

Advice to Management

Pay employees more than minimum wage