LaSalle Network - Love LaSalle! | Glassdoor

"Love LaSalle!"

Current Employee - Marketing & Public Relations in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Marketing & Public Relations in Chicago, IL

I have been working at LaSalle Network full-time (More than a year)

Pros

LaSalle hires intelligent, hard working and genuinely nice people. I enjoy working with every single one of my colleagues and know that they would go above and beyond for me, both personally and professionally. Senior management is accessible and rewards you for your hard work. They provide opportunities for growth and development and genuinely want you to succeed.

Cons

Staffing is a tough industry. To succeed it takes hard work and long hours, and if it's not right for you, it's definitely not right for you.

Advice to Management

Keep up the open communciation and continue rewarding employees for their hard work...it keeps us coming back for more!

Other Employee Reviews for LaSalle Network

1. "Extremely positive, LaSalle Network has provided me with a lot of growth and professional opportunities."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at LaSalle Network full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Energetic and enthusiastic company culture. Constant support from direct leadership and management, including an extremely involved CEO. Hands on experience with guidance but room to be independent and the autonomy to make your own decisions to be the best you can be. Work/life integration, LaSalle Network welcomes you like family and gets to know your family and life interests outside of work. LaSalle Network also throws some of the best company parties in the city of Chicago! Competitive compensation, you are rewarded for your work and ability to produce. Internal promotion and growth, I have been promoted and encouraged to take on new challenges and new opportunities.

Cons

The only con would be for those employees who do not want to work hard and for those who prefer to be average. You have to work hard to be good at your job at LaSalle Network and to make it because the entire company is made up of employees who are extremely motivated.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing!

"Stay away from Staffing Agencies if possible"

Former Employee - Senior Admissions Advisor in Downers Grove, IL
    Former Employee - Senior Admissions Advisor in Downers Grove, IL

I worked at LaSalle Network full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

a job when I needed immediate help

Cons

no trust, when the assignment was over they challenged unemployment each chance they got.

Advice to Management

Trust your people and understand that they want to work for the right reasons