LaSalle Network - Tremendous growth potential both as a company and on an individual professional level. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for LaSalle Network

"Tremendous growth potential both as a company and on an individual professional level."

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at LaSalle Network full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

A company culture where you can rely on and trust the person sitting next to you. A culture of peers that challenge each other and don't accept anything less than your best effort and expect a positive attitude, but understand when you've got stuff going on outside of your career. A senior management layer that is hands on, nurturing, and approachable. Vacation and compensation are generous, but the onus is on you to produce using the tools that you have available to you (continuing education, training, weekly meetings to discuss issues/successes with management and as a company). There are a lot of performance based incentives and tons of company outings.

Cons

I personally do not see any cons with the organization. However, I know from being in the industry for 3 years now that recruiting is not for everyone. Employees who have left or had a bad experience here have complained primarily about long hours, but in my evaluation those are people that expected a 9-5. The fact of the matter is, if you want to punch a clock, there are plenty of places for you to go do that. LaSalle Network is not one of those places. With that being said, we're not killing ourselves 60-90 hours per week. Most employees are in from 7:45 - 6:00 which is not even close to the type of long hours that many other sectors see as a normal aspect of the career path.

Advice to Management

One of the greatest qualities about life at LaSalle Network is that if I do have any advice for Management, I can walk into their office and give it to them in person. So my only advice here is don't ever let that change.

Other Employee Reviews for LaSalle Network

"LOL"

Former Employee - Project Manager in Chicago, IL

I worked at LaSalle Network full-time (More than a year)

Pros

After working here, I know the type of work environment I never want to work in again

Cons

This is a direct quote from the owner of the company in an interview: "I think that too often people want to have a work/life balance and it's not what working is about. It's about putting your blood and sweat and tears into your organization or your company, whatever you're trying to accomplish. And if you're looking for how you can go on vacation or get away, then you're not in the right place."

-No 401k

-If you look at how many hours you are expected to work a week and compare it with your salary you will quickly realize you are below the minimum hourly wage.

Advice to Management

None. Unfixable. Just an all around awful place from an employee perspective and candidate perspective

"Cool company, great place to work"

Former Employee - Project Manager in Chicago, IL

I worked at LaSalle Network full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

LaSalle was a really cool company--everyone who works there genuinely seemed to LIKE what they do, and really like who they worked with! There were so many positive celebrations, awards, recognitions of employees doing well...they know how to motivate and they actually cared about me as a person, not just as an employee.

I've worked at another company and it was quite the opposite, culture wise. People didn't know their co-workers names, there was no recognition...it was just 8-5, clock in and clock out.

LaSalle is a place where if you put in the effort, you receive results (money, promotions etc.) and I think that's a pretty rare thing these days.

I left because I wanted to get out of recruiting, and more into the HR field. LaSalle helped me find a job!! An employer who helps you find a job when you tell them you are looking to leave for different opportunities? Does that happen!? Because it did to me. I'm very grateful for that...it was a very amicable departure.

Cons

There is no match for 401k.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing--motivating people by acknowledging when someone is working hard, trying to improve etc. Don't get too big where you forget how important that is..it works!