LaSalle Network - The company culture is incomparable in how it encourages, appreciates, and empowers staff | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for LaSalle Network

"The company culture is incomparable in how it encourages, appreciates, and empowers staff"

Pros

Internal staff is the greatest part of working at LaSalle. Everyone works hard together, and celebrates successes as if they are their own like a true team. We are given the opportunity to learn new skills, attend courses, and come back to the office and apply those practices. Management cares about staff and has empathy, and most importantly, we have fun celebrating. LaSalle is truly a great place to work just as all the awards its received describe it to be.

Cons

I don't have anything to add to this.

LaSalle Network Response

Jul 22, 2014 – Manager, Marketing & Communications

Thanks so much for your positive feedback!

Other Employee Reviews for LaSalle Network

"Recommended for those who do not mind temping indefinitely."

Former Employee - Anonymous
    Former Employee - Anonymous

I worked at LaSalle Network full-time (More than a year)

Pros

They found me a position within 12 days of my interview! The company I was sent to work for was clean, in a safe area, and the management and staff were friendly!

Cons

LaSalle kept telling me they were negotiating for my permanent hire with the company... even though management within the company told me directly that NO HIRING was being done this year. So I would have remained a temp for at least 2 years... IF I didn't get let go, as the company went through 4 rounds of firings while I was there.

When I was making the decision to leave (based on long commute, goals, under-payment, lack of possible advancement, etc...) I kept my LaSalle partner informed A WHOLE MONTH AND A HALF out from when I finally left. I also completed a full 2 weeks notice, except for the very last day as I had 2 job interviews that could not be moved. AND EVEN THEN I called several hours before my start time to give a professional warning and apology.

What I learned is that when you are partnered with LaSalle, it's all encouragement and teamwork. But if you decide to leave a position, you can forget about using their services in the future or even receiving A PHONE CALL or EMAIL back when you leave repeated messages for your previous 'partners.'

Advice to Management

Be honest about job advancement prospects. And if partners have to move on, especially if they keep you graciously and professionally informed, don't treat them like traitors.

"They just don't get it"

Pros

You will get a good laugh after hearing their sales pitch about how "honest" they are with you.

Cons

They simply do not know each candidate's identity. In college, I was a finance and accounting major. I went to them a few years after graduation and they window-dressed a customer service job as some sort of fancy, entry-level accounting position. PURE SCUM. STAY FAR AWAY

Advice to Management

Grow a pair and be honest if you don't have anything to offer to you clients.