LaSalle Network - Future LaSallians - Great Company! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for LaSalle Network

"Future LaSallians - Great Company!"

I have been working at LaSalle Network full-time

Pros

The office culture is second to none, and is very much a work hard play hard atmosphere. This is a talented, competitive and hungry group of individuals making a name for this company in the staffing industry and I am proud to be a part of it.

It’s important to understand that LaSalle is what you make of it. If you come in every day and give 100%, your efforts and successes do not go unnoticed. If you stumble, there is always someone there to lift you up. There are countless opportunities to train and grow professionally but the key is you have to want it. There is also plenty of opportunity for growth and upward mobility within the organization as displayed by many of our executives who have started with LaSalle as fresh grads which is definitely saying something! They know the highs, the lows and everything in between making them great leaders of this organization. This is an outstanding company and a great placed to start and continue a career!

Cons

This is a fast paced aggressive industry which takes hard work and dedication that may not be for everyone. Depending on the environment you see yourself in, this could be right up your alley or not even in the ball park.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. The open communication and feedback we receive is so beneficial to each and everyone's growth and development. In my career here, I have never felt like there has been a problem too small to bring to the attention of management and they are willing to engage and make time when ever needed both professionally and personally.

LaSalle Network Response

Jul 22, 2014 – Manager, Marketing & Communications

Thank you for taking the time to share your insights!

Other Employee Reviews for LaSalle Network

1. "You decide your success"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Chicago, IL

I have been working at LaSalle Network full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I was a fresh graduate and moving states when LaSalle gave me an opportunity. I work with an amazing group of people in an office where our work ethic is second to none. People succeed here by doing things the right way and having a blast while doing it. You’re first job does not have to be a ‘stepping stone’, it is an opportunity to be a part of something great and LaSalle gave me that.

Cons

Recruiting is not for everyone, you must be willing to put in the hours and deal with many personalities. You work with human beings on a daily basis and that can be a challenge. You must maintain a strong work ethic and do things the right way.

Advice to Management

The doors for our CEO and CFO are always open and our Chief Revenue Officer sits across from me. They welcome new ideas and when a challenge is presented they open it up for the team to discuss solutions. Companies talk about open door policy, but employees are too scared to actually take advantage of that. People who use upper management as a resource and not a barrier succeed at LaSalle Network.

2. "Best Places to Work For"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at LaSalle Network full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The culture is incredible
    Direct access to executive leadership
    Employees are bought in
    People enjoy coming to work
    Work hard play hard atmosphere
    Opportunity for growth

Cons

You work a lot. If you can't handle hard work, it's not the place for you.