LaSalle Network - I am extremely thankful to work here | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for LaSalle Network

"I am extremely thankful to work here"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at LaSalle Network full-time (More than a year)

Pros

LaSalle Network offers an unbelievable culture made up of hard-working and genuine individuals. There is a lot of room for upward mobility and high earning potential for those that work hard. While the business of recruiting naturely has it's up and downs, LaSalle's management is extremely supportive and helpful in dealing with the challenges of the business. LaSalle recognizes and appreciates it's employees and celebrate's each employee's anniversary with the company as an accomplishment and something that can be difficult to achieve. The multiple awards, trips to Las Vegas and San Fran and the numerous company parties throughout the year also are something that LaSalle has over other companies. I started my career at LaSalle Network after graduating with my Bachelor's degree, and I am extremely thankful for the opportunities this organization has presented with me, and I am excited to continue to develop and grow within my role.

Cons

Sometimes the hours can be draining, but in order to do well and beat the competition, sometimes that's what it takes. I wouldn't necessarily consider that as a "con," but it might be for some people that don't want to put in the time or energy to do well.

LaSalle Network Response

Aug 10, 2014 – Manager, Marketing & Communications

Thanks for sharing!

Other Employee Reviews for LaSalle Network

1. "Project Manager"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at LaSalle Network full-time (More than a year)

Pros

LaSalle is the best place to work. I am excited to come to work everyday, and I'm inspired by the hard-working, smart and motivated people I have the privilege of calling co-workers. Our company leadership is phenomenal (Tom, our CEO, paid for the entire company to fly to San Francisco for a weekend trip as a reward for an incentive earlier this year!!) and we work as a team in very sense of the word. I'm honored to work here and am constantly challenged to be better and learn more every day.

Cons

Certainly every company has its cons, however, they truly are few and far between here at LaSalle. The staffing and recruiting industry is a roller coaster in general--the highs are high, and the lows are low. My amazing teammates and co-workers pick me up when I'm feeling low, and we celebrate the highs together.

Advice to Management

I don't really have any advice for upper management that I haven't already shared--what's great about our culture is that we're encouraged to communicate our ideas, and our leadership actually listens! They're very accessible, and that's something that employees of all levels really appreciate about working here.

2. "The company culture is incomparable in how it encourages, appreciates, and empowers staff"

Pros

Internal staff is the greatest part of working at LaSalle. Everyone works hard together, and celebrates successes as if they are their own like a true team. We are given the opportunity to learn new skills, attend courses, and come back to the office and apply those practices. Management cares about staff and has empathy, and most importantly, we have fun celebrating. LaSalle is truly a great place to work just as all the awards its received describe it to be.

Cons

I don't have anything to add to this.

LaSalle Network Response

Jul 22, 2014 – Manager, Marketing & Communications

Thanks so much for your positive feedback!