LaSalle Network - Project Manager | Glassdoor

"Project Manager"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Project Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at LaSalle Network full-time (More than a year)

Pros

LaSalle is the best place to work. I am excited to come to work everyday, and I'm inspired by the hard-working, smart and motivated people I have the privilege of calling co-workers. Our company leadership is phenomenal (Tom, our CEO, paid for the entire company to fly to San Francisco for a weekend trip as a reward for an incentive earlier this year!!) and we work as a team in very sense of the word. I'm honored to work here and am constantly challenged to be better and learn more every day.

Cons

Certainly every company has its cons, however, they truly are few and far between here at LaSalle. The staffing and recruiting industry is a roller coaster in general--the highs are high, and the lows are low. My amazing teammates and co-workers pick me up when I'm feeling low, and we celebrate the highs together.

Advice to Management

I don't really have any advice for upper management that I haven't already shared--what's great about our culture is that we're encouraged to communicate our ideas, and our leadership actually listens! They're very accessible, and that's something that employees of all levels really appreciate about working here.

Other Employee Reviews for LaSalle Network

"Great place to gain experience!"

Former Employee - Recruiter in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Chicago, IL

I worked at LaSalle Network full-time

Pros

The management will develop you as a professional if you are willing to work hard. They are committed to training and allowing experiences in which to grow. The atmosphere is really energetic and team based which makes things more fun. It is nice that they divide up sales and service, so that employees can concentrate on whatever they feel is their strength. Team based concept is really good and enhanced synergy. The company does really want to make good placements and service the client well. The company has good energy and is fun!

Cons

You have to work long hours and it felt like you had to do "face time" to some extent. If you were at a good place with your placements, you still could not just leave after 5. Not fun to wait around until someone else was brave enough to pack up for the day! Leaving for a full lunch outside the office most days was not a reality. Management certainly recognized hard work and merit, but who was invited to the management happy hours were often the same people and it frankly felt cliquey.

Advice to Management

Allow your staff a better quality of life (encourage a lunch hour, Friday off after Thanksgiving). You could offer floating holidays to those who work the Christmas Eve or the day after Thanksgiving. Your people work really hard and let them enjoy time outside work and a chance to relax after an intense day. Make sure that people don't feel that they are "in or out" and have a policy of inclusion.

2. "You decide your success"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Chicago, IL

I have been working at LaSalle Network full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I was a fresh graduate and moving states when LaSalle gave me an opportunity. I work with an amazing group of people in an office where our work ethic is second to none. People succeed here by doing things the right way and having a blast while doing it. You’re first job does not have to be a ‘stepping stone’, it is an opportunity to be a part of something great and LaSalle gave me that.

Cons

Recruiting is not for everyone, you must be willing to put in the hours and deal with many personalities. You work with human beings on a daily basis and that can be a challenge. You must maintain a strong work ethic and do things the right way.

Advice to Management

The doors for our CEO and CFO are always open and our Chief Revenue Officer sits across from me. They welcome new ideas and when a challenge is presented they open it up for the team to discuss solutions. Companies talk about open door policy, but employees are too scared to actually take advantage of that. People who use upper management as a resource and not a barrier succeed at LaSalle Network.