Lab Support - Good employment option for | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Lab Support

"Good employment option for"

Former Employee - Recruiter
Former Employee - Recruiter

Pros

I worked with a wonderful team who built excellent rapport with both their clients and their candidates. Unlike many staffing firms which shamelessly treat contract employees as commodities, Lab Support made a sincere attempt to look out for the best interest of all of its employees, both contract and full time. My manager challenged me to go outside of my comfort zone in order to build a professional network in a new city and I continue to benefit from that as my career continues.

Cons

Due to the nature of the structure of the firm, my role and career advancement opportunties were somewhat limited. Also the company has no tuition reimbursement benefit which was incompatible with my desire to attend a part time graduate program.

Advice to Management

Build performance metrics that are results oriented and attainable. Allow individual branches more autonomy to create strategic business approaches for their territories, and hold them accountable for the results.

Other Employee Reviews for Lab Support

1. "Review"

Pros

Proactive recruitment agency that helped identify an appropriate role and provided support during interview process.
    Would recommend for new graduates looking for opportunities.

Cons

Matching of roles to background and experience is not always perfect so you need to do some filtering yourself.
    Not always great at chasing companies for feedback following failed applications.

2. "LabSupport"

Former Employee - Senior Account Executive in Windsor, South East England, England (UK)

Pros

Open, ideas driven, fair and furthering new business i.e. contractors, REC

Cons

Needs to be more openly driven, better business structure, IT and training.