Lab Support - Good employment option for | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Lab Support

"Good employment option for"

Former Employee - Recruiter
Former Employee - Recruiter

Pros

I worked with a wonderful team who built excellent rapport with both their clients and their candidates. Unlike many staffing firms which shamelessly treat contract employees as commodities, Lab Support made a sincere attempt to look out for the best interest of all of its employees, both contract and full time. My manager challenged me to go outside of my comfort zone in order to build a professional network in a new city and I continue to benefit from that as my career continues.

Cons

Due to the nature of the structure of the firm, my role and career advancement opportunties were somewhat limited. Also the company has no tuition reimbursement benefit which was incompatible with my desire to attend a part time graduate program.

Advice to Management

Build performance metrics that are results oriented and attainable. Allow individual branches more autonomy to create strategic business approaches for their territories, and hold them accountable for the results.

Other Employee Reviews for Lab Support

1. "Ability to travel all over the nation"

Former Employee - Surgical Technologist, Traveler in Cincinnati, OH
    Former Employee - Surgical Technologist, Traveler in Cincinnati, OH

Pros

flexibility, weekly pay, good housing

Cons

poor health benefits, lack of knowledge of parking and proximity of work from housing

Advice to Management

get back with your employees in a timely manner

2. "Stay away"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Warrington, North West England, England (UK)

I worked at Lab Support full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Unfortunately there is no pros for working here

Cons

Bad management, horrible staff low pay for temps. Promise to earn high commission is just lies