LabCorp - Good people, good company, just large and political for inside people. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for LabCorp

"Good people, good company, just large and political for inside people."

Former Employee - Senior Marketing Executive in San Diego, CA
Former Employee - Senior Marketing Executive in San Diego, CA

Pros

World class facility. Access to unlimited resources. Quality co-workers. A good reputation in the industry.

Cons

Their customer service wait time were atrocious, 45 minutes at times. Late and lost pick ups. Politics, and reduced commissions. Constantly changing senior management team, five in five years, or so it seemed.

Advice to Management

Cut waste and inefficiency, pay sales people better, decentralize decision making by region. Understand cultural differences from region to region, and don't impose irrational corporate policies.

Other Employee Reviews for LabCorp

"Excellent"

Current Employee - Phlebotomist in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Phlebotomist in Dallas, TX

Pros

I work in a private doctors office. My schedule is very flexible and I don't have any problems calling off work when I need to.

Cons

The only bad thing that I could say is that you have to wait a year before receiving certain perks, such as tuition reimbursement and to change positions.

Advice to Management

Actually, I believe that labcorps management does an excellent job in taking care if its employees. My supervisor is awesome and really does take pride in her job!

"The worst clinic to work for in the country, hands down."

Current Employee - Phlebotomist in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Phlebotomist in Austin, TX

Pros

Great co-workers, but really thats where it stops.

Cons

Management is extremely inexperienced
    Corporate rules make it impossible to get anything done
    Absolutely no praise for good work
    Upper management treats employees unfair, inferior, and are extremely bias
    We are forced to work through a full day with no breaks or lunch WITH overtime, or face getting fired
    IT systems are way out of date compared to other lab companies at the same level
    Again, management is horrible. I'm not sure where they found these people or what justification Labcorp had when hiring these clowns, but this company could be doing much better with a restructure. I just can't believe how they are still is business....everyone I've ever worked with at Labcorp hated their jobs.

Advice to Management

Fire them all and hire some managers with some experience that actually care about their employees.