Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 3 years

Work hard and get Rewarded

Feb 8, 2021 - Sales Representative in Ontario, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to begin/grow/end your career - Amazing brands (Best in Class) - Best solutions for Customers - Fun work

Cons

- It’s a big company and things get lost in the shuffle - Definitely need to put in the hours - Customers are difficult

Continue reading

Labatt Response

Sr. Specialist

Thank you for leaving a review. We are glad you enjoy working with us!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great People. Great company

Apr 8, 2020 - People Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Cross-functional opportunities (never saw that anywhere else, ex from sales to marketing to finance), great benefits (including pension plan), Excellent Development programs for New grads, smart passionate and ambitious coworkers with strong team spirit, Leadership

Cons

Entrepreneurial spirit company can lead to a lot of work and hours. If you are not mobile you may have less opportunities to grow (positions all over Canada + Worldwide)

Labatt Response

The People Team

Thank you for leaving a review! It’s great to hear that you recognize our company’s ambition and commitment to owning results. You’re right, there are endless opportunities for growth, and while our culture is competitive, we encourage our people to challenge themselves to realize their full potential.

2. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Vaccine Mandates

Sep 3, 2021 - Senior Leader
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing company with amazing people

Cons

Pushing vaccine mandates to return to the workplace, or attend social gatherings outside the office, contradicts everything the company claims to stand for with respect to Inclusion. Truly despicable to discriminate against a group of people based on a medical choice, whether it be driven by religious or personal beliefs. You should really be ashamed to have taken such a strong position on this topic and promoting a socialist agenda that aims to remove peoples' basic human rights. Appalling, even to someone who is fully vaccinated.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Labatt.