KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

A great place for career growth

Nov 15, 2021 - Scheduling Specialist in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

A great place for career growth, Labcorp office growth opportunities and a real career journey. Teams collaborate with a great sense of commitment and community.

Cons

High volume workloads at times

10 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Intern, more than 1 year

Great Management and Support

Sep 30, 2022 - Anonymous Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

I really appreciated my team and management, they were all good at what they did and encouraged me to learn as an intern.

Cons

My project wasn't fully thought through, so it felt like there were unnecessary road blocks on occasions.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Gr

Sep 30, 2022 - Business Systems Analyst II in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Job, Great Benefits, has a good employee stock purchasing program, great work-life balance.

Cons

Harder to move up in your career. No bonuses or no really substantial bonuses compared to other companies.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Labcorp.

Labcorp Careers

Cover image for Labcorp

We believe in harnessing science for human good. And so we work day and night, around the world, to deliver answers for all your health...More

• Labcorp Careers
  • Early Talent

Labcorp Photos

+ Add Photo
Labcorp photo of: Labcorp earned a 100% on the Disability Equality Index by Disability:IN and the American Association of People with Disabilities
Labcorp photo of: Labcorp Drug Development - new building signage
Labcorp photo of: Labcorp Drug Development signage
Labcorp photo of: Labcorp logo - building signage
Labcorp photo of: Our CEO Adam Schechter met with teams at our Phoenix lab. These teams are working 24/7 to make sure patients are getting COVID-19 results as quickly as possible.
Labcorp photo of: We celebrate all of our superheroes at LabCorp!
Labcorp photo of: In honor of #PRIDEMonth, our team members held a PRIDE flag-raising ceremony.

Labcorp Job Seekers Also Viewed