KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee

My Labcorp experience

Oct 26, 2010 - Lab Technician
    Business Outlook

Pros

good immediate supervisor. I was able to take time off often. My co-workers and I got along with no problems.

Cons

The pay sucks, the benefits are horrible ($1000.00) deductible! They have implemented the "lean" process with is a sneaky way to layoff employees

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Greta place

Jun 22, 2022 - Lab Assistant in Brentwood, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great times, great pto, family environment, friendly

Cons

Not really any I can think of

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Equal Pay

Jun 16, 2022 - Certified Phelbotomy Technician in Fredericktown, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company has some of the best leadership in the world! I get to assist in bringing some of the best services to our patients! I love the benefits package we as a company offer.

Cons

The leadership should look into a balanced well organized pay scale based on experience and duties provided to the company. I would like to see that those of us with more education and more certification should be paid for the extras we offer to the company, ie figure printing, paternity, COC drug testing. instead I have found that with extra work is not extra pay while others get hired at much MUCH higher pay than those of us with the company for years. i wish company loyality meant company respect.

2 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Labcorp.

Labcorp Photos

+ Add Photo
Labcorp photo of: Labcorp Drug Development - new building signage
Labcorp photo of: Labcorp Drug Development signage
Labcorp photo of: Labcorp logo - building signage
Labcorp photo of: Our CEO Adam Schechter met with teams at our Phoenix lab. These teams are working 24/7 to make sure patients are getting COVID-19 results as quickly as possible.
Labcorp photo of: We celebrate all of our superheroes at LabCorp!
Labcorp photo of: In honor of #PRIDEMonth, our team members held a PRIDE flag-raising ceremony.
Labcorp photo of: Our team hard at work to ensure healthcare providers and patients receive their test results as quickly as possible.