Labstat - It is OK | Glassdoor

"It is OK"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kitchener, ON (Canada)

Pros

People are nice, and generally good

Cons

sometimes too much work to do

Other Employee Reviews for Labstat

1. "It was an overall great experience."

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at Labstat as an intern

Pros

The atmosphere is very enjoyable and the senior management is always there to help and very friendly. The snack room was always a great perk.

Cons

They were experiencing a bit of stagnant growth during my time there, but they have a big outlook for the company. I see this as a good starter company for someones career, but not somewhere to stay long-term.

Advice to Management

Continue being great! I don't really have any critiques. I believe management was doing everything to the best of their ability with the resources they had.

2. "Do not believe the lies my friends"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kitchener, ON (Canada)

Pros

The other suckers that have to work there with you are all amazing people and I love them all. I hope you guys all get out soon.

Cons

This is by far the most unprofessional company I have ever seen, let alone been employed by. The HR representative will lie through her teeth to you when trying to hire you on. She will say , "well we unfortunately only pay 16.40 here, but we will have a look at that when we have our yearly assessment for inflation and also when your contract is up and we offer you full time status". However these are both lies , they never even intend on fulfilling those promises, not even having conversations about pay. It's not about the pay, it's about the lying. This company feeds off of new graduates in a highly educated area, where a fresh assembly line of young talent is at their disposal. Please do not let these scavengers continue to use ambitious graduates in this way. Do not believe their lies and go work at McDonald's if you have to, just until a REAL job comes along.

Advice to Management

Be more professional, seriously, it's an embarrassment.