Lake Michigan Credit Union - The Best Place for your Career | Glassdoor

"The Best Place for your Career"

Current Employee - Vice President, Regional Mortgage Production in Grand Rapids, MI

I have been working at Lake Michigan Credit Union full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

There’s such a great corporate culture present at LMCU. If you are starting your career or a seasoned banking professional, you will find a dynamic culture that leads with doing the right thing. Senior management is very accessible and willing to talk one on one about career goals, current workload and a variety of topics. I have been in the mortgage industry for over 13 years, and LMCU has the right mix of products..., pricing, and passion for our employees.

Cons

LMCU is a very large producing credit union. Be sure to have great time management skills.

Lake Michigan Credit Union2018-06-06
  1. "The grass is greener at LMCU"

Current Employee - Mortgage Processing Manager

I have been working at Lake Michigan Credit Union full-time for more than a year

Pros

A refreshing culture that values their employees, listens to their thoughts, promotes growth and appreciates their work and contributions.

Cons

Nothing to share at this time.

Lake Michigan Credit Union2019-10-30
  2. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Mortgage Fulfillment Specialist in Grand Rapids, MI

Pros

Love working here! Lots of advancement opportunities and a fun work environment.

Cons

Poor management communication with staff.

Lake Michigan Credit Union2019-10-21

Discover more reviews about Lake Michigan Credit Union.