Lake Michigan Credit Union - Opportunity for Growth | Glassdoor

"Opportunity for Growth"

I have been working at Lake Michigan Credit Union full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

We have a Culture here that values employee feedback. Your manager will take the time to get to know you and where your strengths are and help you get to the next level. Realize that it might not happen overnight; that is actually a "Pro" because you don't want to be put in a position you are not ready to handle well. Easy to build relationships with many departments. People really like each other here!

Cons

A "slight" Con: we are growing! You may have a manager or a staff you like and then they move on to another opportunity within the company. You'll need to be flexible and positive at all times.

Lake Michigan Credit Union2018-06-07
  1. "Finally home!"

Current Employee - Commercial Lending Assistant in Fort Myers, FL

I have been working at Lake Michigan Credit Union full-time for less than a year

Pros

Incredible team work and family culture. Always striving to do what's best for the CUSTOMERS, not suits in an office.

Cons

None so far! I have only been here 1 week but have had 15+ years of retail and commercial banking. I am so thrilled and excited to be here.

Advice to Management

I would like to make a recommendation to include web-based training through SABA for the many computer systems instead of relying solely on hands-on training.

Lake Michigan Credit Union2019-11-21
  2. "Good"

Current Employee - Call Center Representative

I have been working at Lake Michigan Credit Union full-time

Pros

Flexible scheduling, positive environment

Cons

Repetitive job, mainly taking back to back calls all day

Lake Michigan Credit Union2019-11-13

Discover more reviews about Lake Michigan Credit Union.