Lake Michigan Credit Union - Content but seeking growth | Glassdoor
  1. "Content but seeking growth"

Current Employee - EServices Department

I have been working at Lake Michigan Credit Union full-time

Pros

I truly do love working for LMCU. I think it is a great company with good intentions. There is room to grow at the corporate level and there are many perks for long term employees.

Cons

Growth at the corporate level is very slow. Not all employees are willing to wait it out which creates a turnover rate in the back office departments that is alarming.

Advice to Management

- Hire employees with the intent to help them grow. More people will be willing to stick around if they can see a clear path towards their growth with LMCU. - As LMCU grows, stay ahead of the curve and hire more employees BEFORE the workload overwhelms the current staff level. This will allow employees to spend more time with our members to ensure they get the quality service that they deserve and have come to... expect.

Lake Michigan Credit Union2019-10-17
  1. "Good"

Current Employee - Call Center Representative

I have been working at Lake Michigan Credit Union full-time

Pros

Flexible scheduling, positive environment

Cons

Repetitive job, mainly taking back to back calls all day

Lake Michigan Credit Union2019-11-13
  2. "The grass is greener at LMCU"

Current Employee - Mortgage Processing Manager

I have been working at Lake Michigan Credit Union full-time for more than a year

Pros

A refreshing culture that values their employees, listens to their thoughts, promotes growth and appreciates their work and contributions.

Cons

Nothing to share at this time.

Lake Michigan Credit Union2019-10-30

Discover more reviews about Lake Michigan Credit Union.