Landings Credit Union - im lovin it | Glassdoor

"im lovin it"

Current Employee - Program Development Manager in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Landings Credit Union for more than 20 years

Pros

Great atmosphere that encourages growth and advancement. Competitive compensation with employer paid benefits as well. The Credit Union encourages and supports volunteer opportunities in the community.

Cons

Paid holidays and a required 40 hours off every year can be brutal. The credit union has a progressive Paid Time Off Calendar, so the more years worked, the more hours you receive each payday. I know, not really cons.

Advice to Management

Continue to be helpful to members, employees and the communities the credit union serves. You do a great job leading this credit union. Thank you for all you do.

Landings Credit Union2015-05-01

Other Employee Reviews

"Wonderful small company"

Former Employee - Teller to Teller in Tempe, AZ

I worked at Landings Credit Union

Pros

You help members achieve their financial goals. You're never pushing members over sales commission and everything we earn goes back into our membership! I loved my management and it helps that they have a wonderful sense of humor. All staff meetings (about once a month) is actually 90-95% of your staff, this is where we go through recurrent training and give recognition.

Cons

I wasn't able to work as much as I would have liked due to the new health care law. Nothing too much to say here.

Advice to Management

Keep doing your best and thank you for all. There's a reason management does not have high turn over because they know what has worked best for others.

Landings Credit Union2015-08-15

"Teller"

I worked at Landings Credit Union full-time

Pros

Nice members. Nice locations. Nice work hours.

Cons

They spent more time deliberating the dress code than how to better serve their members. Cared little about low-tier employees. Forced to attend weekly "all staff" meetings that served no purpose.

Advice to Management

Stop micromanaging and worry about what will best serve your members and how to retain good staff. Consider that you may retain more staff if you treated of your employees with the respect they deserve.

Landings Credit Union2017-03-04

Discover more reviews about Landings Credit Union.