Landings Credit Union - Wonderful small company | Glassdoor

"Wonderful small company"

Former Employee - Teller to Teller in Tempe, AZ

I worked at Landings Credit Union

Pros

You help members achieve their financial goals. You're never pushing members over sales commission and everything we earn goes back into our membership! I loved my management and it helps that they have a wonderful sense of humor. All staff meetings (about once a month) is actually 90-95% of your staff, this is where we go through recurrent training and give recognition.

Cons

I wasn't able to work as much as I would have liked due to the new health care law. Nothing too much to say here.

Advice to Management

Keep doing your best and thank you for all. There's a reason management does not have high turn over because they know what has worked best for others.

Landings Credit Union2015-08-15

Other Employee Reviews

"Teller"

I worked at Landings Credit Union full-time

Pros

Nice members. Nice locations. Nice work hours.

Cons

They spent more time deliberating the dress code than how to better serve their members. Cared little about low-tier employees. Forced to attend weekly "all staff" meetings that served no purpose.

Advice to Management

Stop micromanaging and worry about what will best serve your members and how to retain good staff. Consider that you may retain more staff if you treated of your employees with the respect they deserve.

Landings Credit Union2017-03-04

"Teller"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Landings Credit Union full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Great work environment, minimal goals to get. About as easy as a job gets. The pay has recently gotten significantly better. The ability to move up in the company is also pretty easy.

Cons

Clique-y environment at the teller level. Just like any work place, there are people who work hard and those who do not and this company seems to allow for people to stay comfortable and not leave.

Advice to Management

Main Branch has some new management and high turn over with tellers. An experienced hand in the Main Branch would help train the new hires to perform better, quicker.

Landings Credit Union2016-03-02

Discover more reviews about Landings Credit Union.