Landmark Aviation - Decent employeer | Glassdoor

"Decent employeer"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Roanoke, VA
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Roanoke, VA

Pros

Very decent benefits, Team is easy to work with, decent pay but no increases have been made in year as the companies budget has been so tight. Guess they dont take into account for cost of living.

Cons

My position is only parttime, but comes with benefits. There are other positiions here that dont come with benefits. As a CSR the schedule is set with a lil room for time off and vacation. Dont ever be sick cause you have a hard time getting the only other person who is off to cover you. My biggest issue is pay and working so many hours and never getting ahead.

Other Employee Reviews for Landmark Aviation

1. "Aggravating"

Current Employee - Line Service Technician in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Line Service Technician in Cincinnati, OH

Pros

It is great to work around aircraft.

Cons

Landmark tries to be a big time FBO at a small town airport. Some of the policies don't let you get the job done. They need to hire more people. They say they will support you with good equipment, but that is only for the main location. The sub locations around the airport get left out and have to put up with worthless equipment.

Advice to Management

Don't fly in from across the country, tell me how things operate at my airport after 2 hours, and then balk at me when I say I need things done in a certain way. You make the job harder because you won't listen.

2. "Flight Line Service Technician"

I worked at Landmark Aviation full-time

Pros

Fun dynamic work environment for aviation enthusiast's, everyday is different working with various types of planes

Cons

Hard manual labor in a loud and bad weather environment sometimes

Advice to Management

Recognize employees for their hard work, better wages to meet industry standards