Langan Engineering and Environmental Services - Vibrant growing company willing to tackle any job and preform professionally. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Langan Engineering and Environmental Services

"Vibrant growing company willing to tackle any job and preform professionally."

Current Employee - Staff Engineer I in New York, NY
Current Employee - Staff Engineer I in New York, NY

I have been working at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Professional atmosphere, well structured, latest technology, great IT department, and always lots of work to do

Cons

Sometimes stuck with older methods of engineering

Other Employee Reviews for Langan Engineering and Environmental Services

1. "Internship Review"

Former Intern - Site/Civil Intern in Elmwood Park, NJ
    Former Intern - Site/Civil Intern in Elmwood Park, NJ

I worked at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Really great people to work with. They trusted me with a lot of responsibility and were very receptive to any questions I had. Overall a great experience.

Cons

Timesheet submittals were a bit of a pain, but that is the nature of the industry. It's all about being "billable", which would be one of the drawbacks. Stressing over being "billable" and it's tremendous impact on your evaluation was one of the aspects which I liked least. However, this is how they make money.

Advice to Management

Upper management - continue being involved with interns, engineers, and middle management. I liked that there was an element of team unity.

2. "Good opportunities"

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Elmwood Park, NJ
    Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Elmwood Park, NJ

I have been working at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Good management and interesting high profile projects

Cons

Tight deadlines to meet from time to time