Language Services Associates - Work Hard and Get Rewarded | Glassdoor

"Work Hard and Get Rewarded"

I have been working at Language Services Associates part-time

Pros

Supportive management. Ability to grow. Reward based incentive program.

Cons

Laid back atmosphere can sometimes allow for drama between coworkers.

Advice to Management

More one on one time with employees.

Language Services Associates2016-04-05

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Pretty great company! Great job if you want medical work"

Current Employee - American Sign Language Interpreter

I have been working at Language Services Associates

Pros

They give me a variety of assignments. They are all in the medical field, but I still feel like I am getting quality interpreting experience with them. They pay mileage and great hourly rate too!

Cons

Can only get in contact with them through email. Makes that a bit difficult when I just want to talk to someone over the phone. They answer quickly, but it's not what I would choose to keep in contact with the agency personally.

Advice to Management

Try to see if you can have direct numbers for people. Numbers that we can text or something without having to go through the automated system. Or maybe have one person to contact with assignment questions instead of six different people. I feel like if I start a conversation with one person, I don't know who I'll get a response from.

Language Services Associates2018-03-11

"Not a Favorite"

Current Employee - Coordinator in Horsham, PA

I have been working at Language Services Associates full-time for more than a year

Pros

Some of the people are really nice. Job is very easy. Managers at the bottom level in every department are okay.

Cons

Job can be boring. Long hours doing nothing but answering the phone and typing answers in a computer. If you’re not the favorite of the top managers you won’t get anywhere. If you’re a favorite you’ll get special treatment and can get away with a lot. Company is going broke and doesn’t pay well because a lot of people have to have second jobs just to survive.

Advice to Management

Pay your people. Stop having favorites.

Language Services Associates2019-04-07

Language Services Associates Response

April 22, 2019Human Resources Business Partner

Thank you for taking the time to post on Glassdoors as feedback in any way can be positive. I encourage you to talk with your manager(s) or Human Resources about aspirations to grow within the company. Regarding compensation, our entry level call center positions pay above average ...

Discover more reviews about Language Services Associates.