Lantheus Medical Imaging - Has a unique culture | Glassdoor
  1. "Has a unique culture"

Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Lantheus Medical Imaging full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Peers and colleagues within and across departments work together well. The atmosphere and community of the company are what make me stay (going on 15 years).

Cons

Long hours when things do not go smoothly and as a same day product release company, there is no "I'll finish it tomorrow". Most issues are when snow storms hit which cause delays in the initial material arriving on site.

Advice to Management

Show appreciation for those who work for you by having their back and listening to their input; it goes a long way on the respect front. The people who work here, do so because they feel respected and appreciated for the most part. As with any company, there are some misses.

Lantheus Medical Imaging2019-01-29

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Full-Time Corporate"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in North Billerica, MA

I have been working at Lantheus Medical Imaging full-time

Pros

Growth throughout the organization. Many opportunities for people to grow within the company.

Cons

Can't think of any off-hand. With growth comes a lot of work which I see as a positive.

Lantheus Medical Imaging2018-05-23
  2. "Stay away!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Billerica, MA

I have been working at Lantheus Medical Imaging full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

If you live north/west of Boston, it beats driving into Cambridge.

Cons

Culture needs to be desperately fixed. Severely toxic environment. No ability to attract talent to the suburbs because there is nothing to offer. Utilizing technology from the last millennium! No coffee provided, no cafeteria, no decent restaurants nearby! Benefits do not even come close to Cambridge pharma/tech. No product pipeline. Manufacturing focus; R&D is dead (there is even a headstone to prove it)....

Advice to Management

I came to see that culture isn't just one aspect of the game, it is the game. In the end, an organization is nothing more than the collective capacity of its people to create value. — Louis V. Gerstner, Jr., Former CEO of IBM

Lantheus Medical Imaging2019-06-05

Discover more reviews about Lantheus Medical Imaging.