Laser Spine Institute - Wonderful place to work | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Laser Spine Institute

"Wonderful place to work"

Current Employee - Copywriter in Tampa, FL
Current Employee - Copywriter in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There are a lot of pros to working at Laser Spine Institute. My favorite is the company's commitment to its core values - Care, Have fun, ONE TEAM, Integrity, Commitment and Excellence. I also really appreciate how Laser Spine Institute is always thinking of the patient. We're continually looking for ways to be more patient centric in our actions.

Cons

As with any place of employment, there are some things that would be considered a "con." What I like about Laser Spine Institute, though, is the management's willingness to work with its employees to make sure they feel valued.

Advice to Management

I am pleased with the management at Laser Spine Institute. I appreciate how they consider the comments and suggestions of each team member. My only advice would be to continue that tradition.

Other Employee Reviews for Laser Spine Institute

1. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Marketing in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Marketing in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I actually enjoy coming to work each day. Everybody that works here is so friendly. People offer you help all the time. It's a team here. Everybody is very dedicated to growing the organization and helping people. My team is great! I learn so much from them.
    Leadership is really amazing about recognizing employee's accomplishments. They ask for you opinion and actually listen to it. I really love it here!

Cons

Location- there isn't anywhere good to grab a quick lunch

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

2. "Positive Work Environment"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Company has a positive work atmosphere, fair compensations, and provides good growth opportunity. LSI’s leadership does a good job of not micromanaging its employees tasks and gives solid resources to help you better perform at your job.

Cons

Location is in a high traffic area of town, which can be kind of difficult to get anywhere fast during morning and afternoon rush hour.