Laser Spine Institute - Not for everyone | Glassdoor

"Not for everyone"

I worked at Laser Spine Institute full-time

Pros

There are plenty of opportunities to add new skills to your resume when you leave because almost everyone is required to learn new things quickly.

Cons

I'm hesitant to ever fill out bad reviews but feel an obligation to guard fellow job seekers from unpleasant tenure. If you have integrity this company will beat you down and send you home a depressed fool with a little more spending money than usual. If you don't, you'll be fine because you won't know the difference.

You don't succeed here by being good and working hard. You succeed by kissing up to the other sycophants. Your personal life is subject to the whims of managers who agree to anything from the C-suite and care about no one. It's like a cult. I once had my manager say in a meeting "we don't disagree, we buy in". Same manager also said "no one should need more than 30 min for lunch". Leaders care only about "getting it done"- which never translates to managing or critical thinking. With the exception of a few, most management is rude and has the etiquette of dustpans. While you're slaving away trying to earn recognition, some family member or church friend of upper management is being hired for a role they're unqualified for. Count on it. Benefits are mediocre at best. Far below what a company with this kind of ego should offer.

Advice to Management

Fire yourselves.

Other Employee Reviews for Laser Spine Institute

1. "I love working here!"

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This is my first job out of college, and I couldn't be happier. I actually love going to work everyday. My team is full of smart and hard working people. I've learned so much from working here. The leadership makes sure that their teams are recognized for their accomplishments, and they seek and actually listen to feedback.
    It's awesome working at a place where you are able to help people everyday. It makes my job very rewarding.

Cons

This place is not for everyone. If you are not a hard worker or you don't get along with many people, it's not the job for you.

"Great Company to learn"

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time

Pros

incredible learning, Complex Data and analysis deconstruction

Cons

low chance of growth